E-Money Scholarship For Nigerian Students
Nigerian Philanthropist and CEO Of 5 star group, Emeka Okonkwo (E MONEY) is offering one undergraduate/postgraduate scholarship to Nigerian students.The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and overseas, and will reasonably cover tuition and board.Course (s) Offered: All fieldsCourse Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate.
Sponsor: Emeka Okonkwo (E MONEY).
- Entrants must be Nigerian citizens who have been admitted into or currently undergoing a course of study at a government approved institution of learning within or outside Nigeria.
- Students applying for this scholarship must be a Nigerian
- Only 20,000 scholarship will be awarded. There will however be consolation prizes for up to 30,000 other entrants.
- Only 50,000 Jobs will be offers
How To Apply:
- All application is only online.
- All application must be submitted before 12 March 2019.